PROJECT MANAGER (FREELANCE)
Prototype MKTG is a creative marketing agency that creates engaging experiences that connect people to brands through experiential/event, digital and multicultural marketing. We believe in experiences, the things that connect us to each other and brands. Experiences have the effect of making people feel. As Maya Angelou said, “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” We’ve had the pleasure of working with top companies throughout the iterations of the agency, such as McDonalds, Rolls-Royce, MoCADA, Old Spice, J. Crew and more.
This role is perfect for you if you are looking for an opportunity to work with innovative brands and would like the opportunity to really stamp your mark. This role is centered in a fast paced environment where no one day is the same. You will act as the main point of contact for internal and external team members, stakeholders, and customers, from project kick-off through execution. You will influence internal and external stakeholders to ensure dependencies are met, expectations are set, risks/issues are addressed, and project milestones are achieved. Finally, you will be working with a project team to optimize application of principles, methodologies and tools of project management and quality service delivery.
- Working in partnership with our client, the Project Manager will manage end-to-end processes on digital and experiential projects directly with the client and our internal and offshore creative team.
- Lead planning and execution of multiple projects, throughout the delivery life cycle, to ensure the project outcomes are achieved, working with internal and external project stakeholders as required
- Collaborate and share learnings with peers, and provide coaching and guidance to team members, to optimize project delivery methods
- Proactively Identify and mitigate project risks and issues across project scope, schedule, cost, quality, benefits and resources, collaborating with internal or external stakeholders, and delegating or escalating appropriately to resolve effectively and efficiently
- Where appropriate manage the preparation, facilitation of and outputs from project solutions, delivery meetings and workshops, taking a solution-focused approach and identifying opportunities to implement process or solution improvements Identify, measure and report on relevant project performance metrics/KPIs
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrate and facilitate close collaboration between internal and external project team members to develop and deliver project plans, including external vendors, customers and regulatory representatives, as required
- Communicate regularly with key stakeholders to ensure clear understanding of project status, activities and responsibilities, while addressing risks and issues in a timely manner
- Coordinate project activities in a matrix environment to deliver projects to agreed scope, schedule, cost and quality, enabling benefits realization
- Collaborate with Project Management community to support other PMs, ensure consistency, share knowledge, learnings and experiences, and build collective capability; Support colleagues to identify and develop business opportunities
- 3-4 years’ experience of managing integrated campaigns in a creative or production agency, with good knowledge of event and digital marketing
- Strong proven project management skills and experience
- Demonstrate strong stakeholder management and customer services, to encourage high levels of customer satisfaction and repeat
- Experience creating and updating project plans and regular project status reports
- Experience with stakeholder management and stakeholder communication on projects
- Comfortable with managing multiple projects at once
- Have a positive, can-do outlook, willing to leverage past experience to provide the best solution for each project you own
- Innate ability to identify and manage project risk
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Prototype MKTG (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.
TO APPLY, EMAIL YOUR RESUME AND ANY OTHER SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS TO [email protected] AND PUT "PROJECT MANAGER + FIRST NAME" AS THE SUBJECT.